NOLLYWOOD CUT

  • BEYONCE, JAY Z, ARETHA FRANKLIN AT TAYLOR SWIFTS 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

    BEYONCE, JAY Z, ARETHA FRANKLIN AT TAYLOR SWIFTS 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

    Talk about the best birthday ever! Taylor Swift celebrated turning 25 by partying with stars like Beyonce, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake and Aretha Franklin.The "Shake It Off" singer spent Friday night performing at NYC's Jingle Ball and then headed t…
    - 9 days ago, 13 Dec 14, 7:38pm -
  • BEYONCE RELEASES BLACK AND WHITE VIDEO FOR 'YOURS AND MINE'

    BEYONCE RELEASES BLACK AND WHITE VIDEO FOR 'YOURS AND MINE'

    Beyoncé is marking a major career milestone with a new video. The superstar debuted a black-and-white video titled "Yours and Mine" on Friday to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the surprise release of her self-titled visual album.
    - 10 days ago, 12 Dec 14, 6:26pm -
  • KENDALL JENNER SET TO FIRE MUM AS MANAGER

    KENDALL JENNER SET TO FIRE MUM AS MANAGER

    Kendall Jenner is fed up with her mother Kris Jenner's controlling ways and is no longer "keeping up" the façade. RadarOnline.com has learned that she's dumping the family momager to hire a professional management team!
    - 10 days ago, 12 Dec 14, 6:04pm -
  • 60 YEAR OLD KIM BASINGER WITH NEW MAN IN HAWAII

    60 YEAR OLD KIM BASINGER WITH NEW MAN IN HAWAII

    She has kept her romantic life private ever since her bitter divorce from Alec Baldwin over a decade ago. Kim Basinger appears to have found love again, and she's not shy to show it. The 60-year-old was seen canoodling with a mystery man in Hawai…
    - 10 days ago, 12 Dec 14, 5:52pm -
  • HIV / GAY RIGHT ACTIVIST BISI ALIMI BECOMES BRITISH CITIZEN

    HIV / GAY RIGHT ACTIVIST BISI ALIMI BECOMES BRITISH CITIZEN

    Bisi Alimi, Dele Onabowu (Founder Queens4Africa Charity)HIV/AIDS and Gay Rights activist, Bisi Alimi is over the moon right now as he tweeted today.  He had been an Asylum Seeker in Britain, after coming out as gay in Nigeria. Today, he official…
    - 14 days ago, 8 Dec 14, 10:14pm -
  • MODELS GET CHANCE TO WIN 100G'S AS ACTOR DESMOND ELLIOT CAMPAIGNS FOR THE YOUTH VOTE

    MODELS GET CHANCE TO WIN 100G'S AS ACTOR DESMOND ELLIOT CAMPAIGNS FOR THE YOUTH VOTE

    As part of his campaign measures, which is championing change for development, prolific actor and film director, Desmond Elliot takes a step further in getting through to the youths by sending messages embedded in picturesOne of these models wi…
    - 22 days ago, 30 Nov 14, 8:30pm -

NIGERIA FILMS

  • Lola Alao’s Marriage In Trouble? Friend Accused Of Snatching Actress’ Hubby
    If news making the rounds about Lola Alao, a popular Yoruba actress, who reportedly got married to her US-based husband, Wale Ajibola, in 2013, is anything to go by, it means the movie industry in Nigeria may wrap up 2014 with a broken marriage.Such…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:23pm -
  • Cool FM’s Big Girl, Destiny Amaka Finally Engaged? (Picture)
    It would be recalled that beautiful Nollywood actress and also Cool FMs On Air Personality, Destiny Amaka De Souza once told Nigeriafilms.com that she is still single because 90 percent of men in Lagos are married, while the remaining 10 percent are…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:23pm -
  • Foremost Nigerian Artist Loses Wife To Cancer
    According to reports, wife of a talented Nigerian artist, Zinno Orara, Adaora, is dead. The woman was said to have died few hours ago after battling with breast cancer for many months.Until her untimely death, she has been married to her husband for…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:22pm -
  • Niyola Confirms Relationship With Banky W
    Shes pretty, talented, sexy and easy going. Nigerian music sensation, Niyola, came under the spotlight after her popular song and video directed by Kemi Adetiba, Toh bad became almost a national anthem in Nigeria and beyond.Since she joined Banky Ws…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:22pm -
  • Why I Always Grab My Bo@bs In Photos- Ruth Kadiri
    Edo State-born actress, Ruth Kadiri, who debuted in Nollywood in Sincerity, a movie she also wrote, in recent times, has upped her game in the make-believe world.Ruth is one of the fastest growing Nollywood stars you would love to meet any day.Recent…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:22pm -
  • Bloody Bath: Two Brothers Die During A Spiritual Bath In The River
    What started out as a spiritual bath turned into a bloody one, when two brothers drowned after following instructions of their pastor to bath in a river, in Ogombo area of Ajah.The deceased, 23-year-old Abiodun and 20-year-old Ayinde Oniru, and one o…
    - 6 hours ago, 22 Dec 14, 9:00pm -

GOLDEN ICON